Me: I’m making you lavender sachets for your t-shirt drawer.
Husband: But what will my friends think when I show up somewhere smelling like flowers?
Me: That you’re married.
Make it! Easily make these lavender sachets by filling organza bags from craft or discount stores with dried lavender flowers. In addition to freshening up drawers, you can tuck one in your pillow at night and give it a squeeze to release the relaxing fragrance. Ahhhhhh.
For more lavender projects, see these posts:
- The Essential Guide to Growing Lavender
- Harvesting English Lavender and How to Use it
- Lavender Linen Water Recipe
- Naturally Freshen Laundry with Homemade Lavender Dryer Bags
- Gorgeous Lavender Oatmeal Soap Cupcakes (that Anyone Can Make)
- Lavender Soda + Lavender Syrup + Lavender Lemonade