Here’s What You Get!
- The edible flower seed collection includes 4 annual flowers (Cool Wave® Pansy Mix, Costa Calendula Mix, Jewel Nasturtium Mix, and Penny™ All Seasons Viola Mix), 2 annual vegetables (Golden Sweet Pea and Zucchini Elite Squash), and 1 perennial herb (Green Chives). These 7 seed packets offer a huge variety so you can try and sample the most popular edible flowers along with some of my super-secret favorite varieties. You can read more about each one in this blog post.
- The flowers in this collection were picked for their universal appeal and flavor so you will certainly find plenty of ways to use them in both sweet and savory recipes.
- Speaking of recipes, I’ve included 4 full-color recipe cards that show different methods of using edible flowers in your cooking. The cards will teach you how to easily make entrees, salads, salad dressing, confections, cocktails, and desserts all with the flowers from this collection. No matter the occasion, adding edible flowers will add a punch of flavor to any dish and be a talking point for many meals to come!
- I’ve also included color mixes (Cool Wave® Pansy Mix, Costa Calendula Mix, Jewel Nasturtium Mix, and Penny™ All Seasons Viola Mix), so you will get a variety of bloom colors from one seed packet.
- They are easy to grow so both beginners and experienced gardeners can easily add edible flowers to their garden.
- This kit is also great anytime of year, not just the early spring seed-starting season, because I selected both cool-season and warm-season varieties that can be started throughout the year.
- As an added bonus, the kit comes with a Jiffy Greenhouse Kit to start your flower seeds indoors. This handy greenhouse kit contains 50 square cells and a reusable tray and dome made from recyclable plastic. The dome helps maintain humidity and temperature for better germination and healthier seedlings which will make you even more successful at seed-starting than you would have imagined. The pot strips are biodegradable and made of sphagnum peat moss and wood pulp so you can plant them with the flower.
- And for each of my kits I include a seed-starting and culture guide that shows you how to set up and use the Jiffy Greenhouse so you won’t have to worry that they won’t sprout! The guide also provides a ton of detail on each seed variety like season, soil temperature, and days to germination so you don’t have to guess how to grow them. The information is all there at your fingertips.See a copy of the seed-starting and culture guide.