The Natural Beauty Recipe Book includes 45 easy-to-make, homemade herbal recipes for the whole family. If you suffer from dry or oily skin, eczema, blemishes, or other common skin issues, trying out the natural recipes in this book may make a world of difference for you. Plus, replacing synthetic products with natural ones is better for your health, the environment, and even your wallet!
The Print Book can be purchased on Amazon: Get The Natural Beauty Recipe Book Softcover Print here.
The eBook is delivered in PDF format. You will get an email with a link to download your book on the release date and you can then instantly read it on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Get the Natural Beauty Recipe eBook here.
Natural Beauty Using the Power of Plants
This book begins with a chapter outlining the different ingredients that you’ll need in your home supply: oils, butters, waxes, essential oils, botanicals, and more. The rest of the book is broken into five chapters of simple beginner recipes for natural beauty.
- Scrubs, Lotions, & Potions covers exfoliating sugar and salt scrubs for your whole body, as well as homemade lotion, toner, face masks and even a portable hand sanitizer.
- Balms and Butters covers the basics of making balms like lip balm, cuticle repair, solid perfume, as well as body butter and even an all-natural vapor rub recipe for cold and flu season.
- Tub Time! takes us to the bath with herbal salts, bath bombs, tub teas, melts, and soaks to soothe and repair tired bodies and minds. Many of these also make fantastic homemade gifts.
- Summer skin needs a little bit of extra love and you’ll find it in the chapter on Summer Skin Care. From sunscreen lip balm and sunburn lotion to bug sprays and insect bite relief, this chapter pampers your skin in every way under the sun.
The eBook contains two bonus chapters that are not included in the print book:
- Just for Baby: the littlest humans have the most sensitive skin so I’ve dedicated a chapter to the special needs of babies. In this chapter, you will find an all-natural wipe solution plus a balm for baby and a butter for mama.
- Pampered Pooch: let’s not forget about our fur babies! For those of you with a natural lifestyle and a natural dog, these recipes are barking good. A gentle shampoo that helps deter fleas, a stinky dog cologne, and remedies for Fido’s common ailments can all be found in this chapter.
Now let’s get busy making your own natural beauty products! I hope it becomes a way of life and a pathway to healthier, more beautiful skin.