Healing Cuticle Balm Recipe
Home chefs, gardeners, and just about anyone who works with their hands can regularly have problems with dry, cracked cuticles. This soothing cuticle balm is packed with a herbal blend that will mend those cracks and make hands soft again. Like all of my homemade beauty products, it is completely natural and gentle on skin.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp hemp oil
- 1 tbsp mango butter
- 1½ tbsp grated beeswax
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops fennel essential oil
- 5 drops clary sage essential oil
1. Melt the mango butter, oils, and beeswax in the double boiler.
2. Remove from heat, add essential oils, and blend well.
3. Pour into pots and leave untouched to set. If you are using this as a cuticle balm, small lip balm pots are best. Otherwise, use 2 larger size pots/tins and use it as a hand salve.
Thanks for visiting the weekend project. While it won’t take a whole weekend to make this simple balm, be sure to check out all of the other things you can tackle this weekend. Here are just a few to get you started: