Making fragrant jars of homemade bath salts couldn’t be easier. In vintage Mason jars, bath salts look beautiful on display and make wonderful gifts. Here is a recipe to make your own as part of the Natural Skincare Series.
- Harvesting English Lavender & How To Use It
- Serenity Now! DIY Lavender Eye Pillows
- Blackberry-Lavender Soda
- Lavender and Oatmeal Tub Teas
- Lavender Dryer Bags
- Lavender Linen Water Recipe and Printable Label
- Dried Lavender Wreath
- Lavender Sachets
- Homemade Bath and Body Gifts Kids Can Make
- If This Doesn’t Help You Sleep I Don’t Know What Will!
- Soaps, Lotions, and Potions from the Garden
- Easy Infused Sugar Recipes
- Tub Tea Time!
- All Natural Vick’s Vapo Rub Recipe
- Healing Cuticle Balm Recipe
- Gardener’s Herbal Foot Soak Recipe
- DIY Plantable Seed Paper = Valentine’s Day Cards
- Cold-Process All-Natural Handmade Soap