Are you planning a wedding with a rustic or garden theme? Gardens are a glorious setting for your special day. They offer a wealth of natural decor and charm. Whether your wedding is set at a formal garden estate or in a simple backyard flower garden, here are a few handmade garden wedding favors your guests will love.
Some links are affiliate links on which I could make a small commission.
Natural Beauty Favors
Treat your guests with a little pampering after the celebration.
- Your friends and family will love luxurious baths salts; just make sure to make extra for yourself.
- Handmade soaps are always a popular gift.
- Lavender eye pillows are wonderful bridesmaids or wedding shower DIY gifts.
- These herbal spray misters are perfect to help guests cool off during a summer wedding.
- Don’t forget the groomsmen! Aftershave kits make useful and fun gifts.
- These natural clay masks are great favors for both the wedding and shower and bridesmaids gifts.
- Give the gift of aromatherapy with these lavender sachets.
What better way for your guests to remember all the fun they had? Give them a little garden to take home.
- Give your guests their own mini woodland faerie garden to remember your special day.
- Air plant terrariums are great for those no so green thumbs guests.
- How cute are these mini succulent terrarium kits?
- Wrapped tulip bulbs would make a sweet favor for a spring wedding.
- What better way to show your love than with an I heart moss frame?
- Soft and cuddly cacti will make anyone smile (plus, no water needed)!
- Any gardener would love a personalized garden marker to remember your special day.
- For a modern look, these mini concrete planters would look very pretty potted up with tiny succulents.
- Vintage silver planters would make a lovely favor for an English-garden themed wedding.
Sowing the Seeds of Love
Do you want to spread some gardening love? Give your guests seeds! Here are few adorable ways to package them:
- Seed Packet Favors
- Organic Herb or Flower Seed Tape
- Plantable Wildflower Seed Disk
- Printable Seed Packet Valentines (which can also be used as wedding favors!)
- Heart seed bombs with wildflower seeds, herb seeds, zinnia, more!
Give your guests some mood lighting to take home.
- A beach wedding would be perfect with mini beach glass solar lights.
- Keep the bugs at bay with DIY citronella candles.
- Soy candles are an easy DIY and make great gifts.
- These pinecone firestarters are a unique and fun favor for fall and winter weddings.
The best gifts are the ones you can eat!
- These real flower lollipops are a treat to the eyes and palate.
- For a super easy gift that’s quick to throw together, check out these rustic cherry favors.
- Everyone can use a little sweetness. Personalize little pots of honey for meant to bee favors.
- Make these crunchy granola wedding favors for a fall wedding treat.
- Lavender-flavored syrup in tiny bottles is a sweet take-away from your garden.